Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ten Commandments to Save this Earth.

Ten Commandments to Save this Earth. இந்த பூமியைக் காக்க பத்து கட்டளைகள்



Ten Commandments to Save this Earth. இந்த பூமியைக் காக்க பத்து கட்டளைகள் 

  1. I would ensure that no one  dumps  waste without source segregation in my locality.
      2. I would use least packaging materials as I know they are a burden for this planet.

      3. I would step out of my home only  with required quantity of bags to fetch things. 

      4. I would go out  always with suitable containers  to purchase liquid items like milk or oil.

      5.  I would request companies to take back the packaging materials after delivery. 

      6. I would try my best not to use energy during day time for lighting purposes.
   
     7. I wound ensure that no electrical fittings function in the absence of  persons or purpose.

     8. I would not waste water and use the waste water for useful purposes.

    9.  I would use bicycles or prefer to walk for short distance travels.
      
   10. I would be exploring in my own way to discover ways and means to save this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment